Acute Bronchitis FAQ
What are the symptoms of acute bronchitis?
Symptoms include cough, with or without mucus, chest discomfort, fatigue, and mild fever.
Can acute bronchitis be contagious?
Yes, bronchitis caused by a viral infection can be contagious.
How long does acute bronchitis last?
It usually gets better within a few weeks, though the cough can persist for several weeks.
When should I see a doctor for bronchitis?
Seek medical advice if you have difficulty breathing, a high fever, or if symptoms last more than three weeks.
What are the common treatments for acute bronchitis?
Rest, hydration, and over-the-counter cough medications are common treatments. Antibiotics are only prescribed if a bacterial infection is suspected.
- prescription drugs for osteomyelitis relief
- Oral medication for severe skin infections
- How to cure ear infections at home
- Effective tonsillitis treatment
- Online Pharmacy for Gonorrhea
- Otitis Media complications
- sore throat remedies
- Top medications for Lyme Disease
- Fast relief for ear pain
- Pneumonia antibiotics with minimal side effects
- Bronchitis cough remedies
- Effective bronchitis cough remedies
- Bronchitis chest discomfort meds
- Buy bronchitis medicine online
- Trusted bronchitis treatment online
- Fast bronchitis symptom relief
- Order bronchitis relief drugs
- Buy bronchitis relief medicine
- Relief from acute bronchitis symptoms
- Bronchitis medications online